Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just thought I better make a post for family and friends.  Owen is now over a month old and seems to be adapting to this world pretty well.  Even though he sees the turmoil in Japan.  Which makes me thankful we're landlocked and not located over a fault line.  I worked from home today so I could get some stuff done in Carroll such as; taxes, haircut, mail...etc.  It was also good to see Owen for more than a few hours at night.  Work is finally slowing down and should continue to get a little better throughout the summer.  Kaitlin is adjusting well to being a mom.  She's also finding out how much work a newborn is.  I thought I better post some pictures of Owen after only a month.  I think he's really starting to gain some weight which gives me mixed emotions.  On one hand it's good that he's growing but on the other hand he's outgrowing all of his clothes.  I new from the start a new addition to the family wouldn't cash flow very well.  Well worth it!
 Now that we have adjusted to new jobs and a new child it's time to focus our time on selling our house.  We got an offer yesterday but we rejected it.  Now we're hoping we get more lookers now that spring is pretty much here. 


                                                     Of course Max had to get in a picture.
                                                     We also tried out our new webcam!

No comments:

Post a Comment